    Running W2K3, IIS6.0

    TIA

    MattC

    MattC, Feb 14, 2005

  2. MattC

    MattC Guest

    Just found this in the event log:

    The configuration information of the performance library
    "C:\WINDOWS\system32\inetsrv\w3ctrs.dll" for the "W3SVC" service does not
    match the trusted performance library information stored in the registry.
    The functions in this library will not be treated as trusted.

    TIA

    MattC, Feb 14, 2005

  3. MattC

    MattC Guest

    S'Ok found it. run the following from the system32 directory then restart:

    unlodctr w3svc
    unlodctr msftpsvc
    unlodctr asp
    unlodctr inetinfo
    lodctr w3ctrs.ini
    lodctr ftpctrs.ini
    lodctr axperf.ini
    lodctr infoctrs.ini

    MattC, Feb 14, 2005
  4. MattC

    MattC Guest

    This has removed the error from the Event Viewer when I add the counters but
    my counters for ASP.NET Apps v1.1.4322 are all 0.

    Any help is really appreciated

    TIA

    MattC, Feb 15, 2005