Perfmon ASP.NET apps

MattC

I have added all counters for all 'ASP.NET Apps v1.1.4322'. However Every
counter is 0, no matter how many requests are made to the server? Under
ASP.NET applications my web app is not listed there is only _total_.

Is there something I need to do to get perfmon to register my apps existence
and counters?

Running W2K3, IIS6.0

TIA

MattC

MattC

Just found this in the event log:

The configuration information of the performance library
"C:\WINDOWS\system32\inetsrv\w3ctrs.dll" for the "W3SVC" service does not
match the trusted performance library information stored in the registry.
The functions in this library will not be treated as trusted.

TIA

MattC

S'Ok found it. run the following from the system32 directory then restart:

unlodctr w3svc
unlodctr msftpsvc
unlodctr asp
unlodctr inetinfo
lodctr w3ctrs.ini
lodctr ftpctrs.ini
lodctr axperf.ini
lodctr infoctrs.ini

MattC

This has removed the error from the Event Viewer when I add the counters but
my counters for ASP.NET Apps v1.1.4322 are all 0.

Any help is really appreciated

TIA