    Waiting for some suggestions
    Thanks
    , Apr 9, 2007

    On Apr 9, 2:43 pm, wrote:
    > I am looking to perform an action when we close the window using the
    > close tab at the top of the screen.
    > I know how to do it using a close button but I was wondering if there
    > is way to achieve the above.
    > Waiting for some suggestions
    > Thanks

    No takers???? I would be glad if someone can guide me on the above.
    Thanks again
    , Apr 9, 2007

    On Apr 9, 4:44 pm, Randy Webb <> wrote:
    > said the following on 4/9/2007 3:43 PM:
    >
    > > I am looking to perform an action when we close the window using the
    > > close tab at the top of the screen.
    > > I know how to do it using a close button but I was wondering if there
    > > is way to achieve the above.
    > > Waiting for some suggestions

    > Best suggestion you will read: Give up now. You have no way of knowing
    > why I left a page, and it is not even assured that you can know I left.
    >
    > --
    > Randy
    > Chance Favors The Prepared Mind

    r u sure sir? I know why I am leaving my page. But I am not sure about
    the second question you put up.
    Come on there has to be a way to know i closed my page!!!! other than
    window.close().
    , Apr 10, 2007

    Ok thanks a bunch for your reply.
    Let me be specific abt my problem
    I need a link to appear on the parent window once the user has closed
    the child window, this is all I need to accomplish.
    Maybe you can better suggest me accomplish this task rather than being
    too subjective with the original question.
    , Apr 10, 2007
  5. Lee Guest

    said:

    >Ok thanks a bunch for your reply.
    >Let me be specific abt my problem
    >I need a link to appear on the parent window once the user has closed
    >the child window, this is all I need to accomplish.
    >Maybe you can better suggest me accomplish this task rather than being
    >too subjective with the original question.

    Maybe you can consider that people who choose to help you do so of
    their free will, and that being a whiny jerk is not a good way to
    win friends and influence people.

    Lee, Apr 10, 2007