    I guess what I want is a tool which will identify which pages are hogging
    the most resources and if they are not being released so we can look at
    optimising the code.

    Chris, Apr 6, 2007

  2. Act makes pretty realtime charts, but when it comes to accurately throwing a
    multi-client stress test at an app, it falls on its face. Homer (Web Stress
    Tool) is much better. There are others put out by commercial vendors that are
    even better.
    Peter

    --
    Site: http://www.eggheadcafe.com
    Short urls & more: http://ittyurl.net

    =?Utf-8?B?UGV0ZXIgQnJvbWJlcmcgW0MjIE1WUF0=?=, Apr 6, 2007

  3. Chris

    Chris Guest

    Is there anything out there to look for memory leaks, it's more of a classic
    asp question. Is it a stupid question? I.e. if it were that easy to test for
    memory leaks everyone would do it? :)

    "Peter Bromberg [C# MVP]" <> wrote in
    message news:...

    Chris, Apr 6, 2007