    (scalability and performance) but I couldn't find any. If anyone knows
    any link which has scalability of performance graph of ASP vs. JSP,
    please let me know.
    tharma, Sep 13, 2005

  2. may want to post to the ASP group....

    --
    Curt Christianson
    site: http://www.darkfalz.com

    =?Utf-8?B?Q3VydF9DIFtNVlBd?=, Sep 13, 2005

  3. tharma

    Bruce Barker Guest

    you can find studies to support whichever outcome you want. none will tell
    about th performace your particular applicaton will get, unless you are
    buying a vendor package, in which case they can give the numbers.

    high and low performance application can be written in either platform.

    -- bruce (sqlwork.com)

    Bruce Barker, Sep 13, 2005
  4. tharma

    tharma Guest

    I just need a general overview of both application in terms of
    scalability and performance. Does anyone where i can buy the vendor
    package? any links?

    thanks
    tharma, Sep 13, 2005
  5. tharma

    Jason Kester Guest

    Both will scale as big as you want. Neither is significantly faster
    than the other.

    As Bruce mentioned, you can find studies that put whichever technology
    you'd like in front, but at the end of the day there both hugely
    successful for a reason.

    Jason Kester
    Expat Software Consulting Services
    http://www.expatsoftware.com/