Performance counters - ASP.NET - test

JackC

Hi,

We have an ASP.NET application with a (kinda shady) COM component that we
don't know much about and don't have responsability for. But you know how it
is - if the app. goes down its my fault nomatter what made it come down.

So I need to test it as much as possible. I made a few pages that uses the
COM component in diffenrent ways, and will use Web Application Stress Tool
to simulate users. While WAST is running I will look at some preformance
counters, but I don't know what counters to track. What counters are
importaint when testing a COM component in an ASP.NET environtment, and what
counters should you look at to make sure the app in general is performing
ok?

BTW - is there any way to log the perf.counters?

Thanks