Performance Counters Implementation

Discussion in 'Python' started by Saravanan D, Feb 27, 2004.

  1. Saravanan D

    Saravanan D Guest

    Hello,

    I tried the examples in " Python Programming on Win32" book related to
    Python Services & Performance Counters. But in my PerfMon, performance
    objects are not listed.

    Could any one help me to solve that problem.

    Thanx in Advance.

    Saravanan D.

    I did the following the steps for registering Perfmon objects.

    * Created Performance registry entry for the Python service.
    * lodctr PipeService2_install.ini

    lodctr
    Saravanan D, Feb 27, 2004