Performance effect when using the class generated by javac -g

lightning

How much cost do I have to pay when I use the classes generated by
using javac -g ?
It seems that only the size is little bigger, how many percent of
performance will it draw down when I use the bigger?

In fact, I need the log to show me the line no and file name.

Owen Jacobson

How much cost do I have to pay when I use the classes generated by
using javac -g ?

Almost nothing.
It seems that only the size is little bigger, how many percent of
performance will it draw down when I use the bigger?

In fact, I need the log to show me the line no and file name.

If your logging framework determines line number and filename the
usual way (by examining a stacktrace), it's going to be slowish -
populating a stacktrace is non-trivial. However, this has more to do
with the JVM than with the class files.

-o