    end if

    Many thanks
    Paul

    Paul, Aug 9, 2006

  2. Paul

    Mike Brind Guest

    Paul wrote:
    > Hi I have a question?
    >
    > If I a loop that displays a list of records on a page, lets say a list
    > of contacts (lets say 200). The question that I have is does it effect
    > the performance if I add inside the loop the following:
    >
    > if Arr[0,index]="1" then
    > end if

    It will depend on what the code is between the If... End If. For
    example, if it's something like Response.Write " checked" (for a
    checkbox), there will be no noticeable difference.

    --
    Mike Brind

    Mike Brind, Aug 9, 2006

  3. Paul

    Paul Guest

    Thanks for the advice.

    The question is that if I had to loop through an array about 200 times
    for 1500 oncurrent users, will using an "IF" statement will cause ANY
    performance defect.

    Paul

    Paul, Aug 9, 2006
  4. Paul wrote:
    > Thanks for the advice.
    >
    > The question is that if I had to loop through an array about 200 times
    > for 1500 oncurrent users, will using an "IF" statement will cause ANY
    > performance defect.

    I don't know. Time it and find out for yourself ...
    --
    Microsoft MVP - ASP/ASP.NET
    "NO SPAM"

    Bob Barrows [MVP], Aug 9, 2006
  5. "Paul" <> wrote in message
    > Thanks for the advice.
    >
    > The question is that if I had to loop through an array about 200 times
    > for 1500 oncurrent users, will using an "IF" statement will cause ANY
    > performance defect.

    No.

    Anthony Jones, Aug 9, 2006