    and the users are under a time limit to answer the questions.

    Would you know if there is a way to "download" the question bitmaps to the
    user's PC to some type of cache before the timer starts for the user?

    Night Air, Feb 23, 2008

  2. Hello Night,

    It depends on what your timer is?
    Is it possible to start timer for each page, (after page load) and stop it
    when user press next?

    If not than I read your data into asp.net Cache and build it, but the building
    can takes some time.

    I'd rely on timer stop/start after page is loaded and deduct this time from
    overal time allowed to user to answer on all questions

    ---
    WBR,

    Michael Nemtsev [MVP], Feb 23, 2008