    will have better performance?

    Does anyone know why it is slow at the first time?

    Thanx
    BK Kim, Jun 2, 2004

  2. ASP.NET pages are compiled the first time they are hit. This compiled version is then stored on the server until they are updated. So the first time that a new version of those pages are hit the server needs to compile them, thus the slow reaction time. I am not sure if there is a way to precompile all of your pages. Anyone have any insite to that idea

    Devin
    =?Utf-8?B?RGV2aW4=?=, Jun 2, 2004