Performance Testing...

Samir Patel

Hi,

Now I am developing C#.net Web Application. It is almost completed. Now I
want to check performance testing of it. I want...

1) Create 100 user environments, mean 100 users simultaneously request a
same page I want to see response time and load on server.

2) As per my idea we can use test project it has web base test and load test
inbuilt in Microsoft visual studio Whidbey.

Any one has idea about Load test in Microsoft visual studio Whidbey?

BYE.

Samir (Software Developer, Ahmedabad, INDIA).