Performance Testing...

Discussion in 'ASP .Net' started by Samir Patel, Sep 8, 2004.

  1. Samir Patel

    Samir Patel Guest

    Hi,

    Now I am developing C#.net Web Application. It is almost completed. Now I
    want to check performance testing of it. I want...

    1) Create 100 user environments, mean 100 users simultaneously request a
    same page I want to see response time and load on server.

    2) As per my idea we can use test project it has web base test and load test
    inbuilt in Microsoft visual studio Whidbey.

    Any one has idea about Load test in Microsoft visual studio Whidbey?

    BYE.

    Samir (Software Developer, Ahmedabad, INDIA).

    Samir Patel, Sep 8, 2004

  2. Samir Patel

    Ben Lucas Guest

    You should use Microsoft's Web Application Stress Tool (WAST) to stress test
    your web application. It can be found at:

    http://www.microsoft.com/technet/archive/itsolutions/intranet/downloads/webstres.mspx

    --
    Ben Lucas
    Lead Developer