    How do I go about doing it?

    Thanks a million,
    Avi

    Avi, Feb 1, 2006

  2. Avi

    Josh Twist Guest

    Welcome to the world of perfmon.

    To get started go to Start > Run > perfmon

    Now have a play and add some new counters. There are even special
    counters for managed (.NET) activities too.

    Next, have a search for help on perfmon using google etc.

    Josh
    http://www.thejoyofcode.com/

    Josh Twist, Feb 1, 2006

  3. Avi

    Avi Guest

    Thanks Josh for your reply.

    I know perfmon and I use it extensively. However, I would like to do the
    same from my code because I make decisions based on that data.

    Is there a class or API which I can use to get the memory and cpu which are
    used by a single process (and not for the while system). I need to be able
    to do it FROM within my .NET applicatoin?

    Avi, Feb 2, 2006