Perl 2exe and locale?!

Ricardo

Hello,
I have written a script listing files in a folder tree. In order to sort the
list properly (i.e. taking national characters into consideration) I am
using pragma "use locale". The script works just fine (ActiveState Perl
5.6.1, WinXP Pro Polish).Unfortunately after conversion into EXE using
perl2exe v.8.70 the "locale" functionality seems to be gone!? Can you help
me with that please?
Kindest regards from Poland,