Perl and C++

Joined
Dec 22, 2007
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
I wrote c++ application.
In my application there is a part of string parser that build and fill C++ structures.
I'm newbie regarding Perl.

I wish to use Perl for that job,
My application will stay in C++ but all the parsing will be in Perl.

- I need that the Perl will start by my application.
- That the Perl will able to activate function in c++ code.
- The Perl will be able to fill up the C++ structure (some of them are complex).

Does it possible,?
How can I do that?