perl and cgi

Ela

Dear all,

Would you mind telling me how to fix this problem?

"You don't have permission to access abc.cgi on this server."

I've changed httpd.conf to include the doNav.cgi in the non cgi-bin
directory,

ScriptAlias /cgi-bin/ "/var/www/cgi-bin/"

ScriptAlias /cgi-bin/ "/var/www/html/ice-front/test/"

and

added Addtype

AddType application/x-httpd-cgi .cgi

restart the httpd service

Google search returns results which may be of no information.

And my link is :

http://137.189.50.236/test

Best Regards,

Ela

John Bokma

Ela said:
Dear all,

Would you mind telling me how to fix this problem?

"You don't have permission to access abc.cgi on this server."

did you chmod 755 abc.cgi ?

Ela

Dear Ben,

Thanks a lot for your help. Indeed why I was asking that is because without
using other installed modules or my own modules, the CGI script works well
otherwise.

The first row of use includes:

use Bio::Graphics; use Bio::Graphics::Feature; use Bio::SeqFeature::Generic;
use Bio::SeqIO; use GeneticCode;

I once wonder it's the problem of httpd but it should be not. I have already
included use CGI qw:)standard);

Thanks once again~~