Perl and Ndis

Silent.Dream

Here's the problem I'm facing. I'm trying to write a simple program to
run some functionality tests on a wireless device. It's a window's
based device, and as such I need to tunnel through Ndis to send
commands to the card (switch networks, etc.)

I'm trying to use perl for the task, and I know that perl can use OLE
objects for extended capability. I'm wondering if anyone knows how or
what the OLE object is that would allow me to use the Ndis API, or if
anyone knows a better way that I can use Ndis (another language, better
implementation) to accomplish this task.

Thanks in advance.