  1. Hi again, anbody knows how I can retrieve a directory strucutre using
    samba ? (as windows explorer does when we explore network)

    thx
    Alexandre Jaquet, Feb 10, 2005

  2. Alexandre Jaquet

    Guest

    man smbclient (the -L option is probably what you need)

    as for the hooks into samba with perl I suggest you go to cpan.org and
    do a module search for samba.

    Best of luck to you :)

    Noel
    , Feb 10, 2005

  3. Alexandre Jaquet

    Tore Aursand Guest

    <http://www.cpan.org/>

    --
    Tore Aursand <>
    "There are three kinds of lies: lies, damn lies, and statistics."
    Tore Aursand, Feb 10, 2005