perl and/und apache

Discussion in 'Perl' started by Harrie Geerts, Aug 31, 2003.

  1. [Sun Aug 31 20:42:48 2003] [error] [client 127.0.0.1] attempt to invoke
    directory as script: c:/foxserv/www/cgi-bin

    This is standing in error.log Apache.
    Das steht in error.log Apache.

    And I get:
    Und ich bekomme:

    Forbidden.
    You don't have permission to access /cgi-bin/ on this server.

    I have the right settings i thought.
    Ich habe die richtige settings dachte ich.

    What should i change or do?
    Was soll ich machen oder andern?

    Harrie Geerts

    Harrie Geerts, Aug 31, 2003

  2. On Sun, 31 Aug 2003 20:49:07 +0200
    "Harrie Geerts" <> wrote:
    > [Sun Aug 31 20:42:48 2003] [error] [client 127.0.0.1] attempt to
    > invoke directory as script: c:/foxserv/www/cgi-bin
    >
    > This is standing in error.log Apache.
    > Das steht in error.log Apache.
    >
    > And I get:
    > Und ich bekomme:
    >
    > Forbidden.
    > You don't have permission to access /cgi-bin/ on this server.
    >
    > I have the right settings i thought.
    > Ich habe die richtige settings dachte ich.
    >
    > What should i change or do?
    > Was soll ich machen oder andern?

    Thie is _not_ a Perl question and is addressed in the Apache
    documentation. There are also newsgroups that deal specifically with
    Apache and it's configuration. Sorry :(

    Jim

    --
    and now, a quote from fortune ....
    Welcome thy neighbor into thy fallout

    and a real quote ....
    Linus Torvalids: "They are somking crack ...."
    (http://www.eweek.com/article2/0,3959,1227150,00.asp)
    James Willmore, Aug 31, 2003