Perl::API2 PDF problem.

michael vernersen

I have a thing i want to do with perl::api2 pdf module.

Having search for days but i can't figure out this simple thing...

I want to create a new pdf document ( could by many pages ) where each
side should have the logo, from another pdf file ( 1 page )

The problem comes when the new pdf has more than a single page , then i
can't put the logo on the following pages.

So the best i have , and i doesn't work is :

$pdf=PDF::API2->new;
$pdf=PDF::API2->open('/pdf/1.pdf');

$pages=10; $t=0;

while ($t<$pages) {