Perl::API2 PDF problem.

Discussion in 'Perl Misc' started by michael vernersen, Feb 29, 2004.

  1. I have a thing i want to do with perl::api2 pdf module.

    Having search for days but i can't figure out this simple thing...

    I want to create a new pdf document ( could by many pages ) where each
    side should have the logo, from another pdf file ( 1 page )

    The problem comes when the new pdf has more than a single page , then i
    can't put the logo on the following pages.

    So the best i have , and i doesn't work is :

    $pdf=PDF::API2->new;
    $pdf=PDF::API2->open('/pdf/1.pdf');

    $pages=10; $t=0;

    while ($t<$pages) {