    Thank You,
    Himanshu.
    , Dec 8, 2006

  2. wrote
    > Hello,
    >
    > I am looking for a perl based web application framework to
    > develop an e-commerce site. Could you recommend any, please.

    There's Catalyst, Jifty, CGI-Application, Maypole and surely a few
    others as well, that I'm forgetting right now.

    > Is Maypole the best choice.

    Only you can tell what's the best choice for your project.

    gr.,
    Robert

    --
    Hear the chants of old powers, the weak fall on their swords.
    Nature is above all morals, destiny a shameless whore.
    Robert 'phaylon' Sedlacek, Dec 8, 2006