    testing from another machine running Mozilla on Windows XP.

    Thanks,

    Mark
    Mark Simon, Aug 16, 2004

  2. Mark Simon wrote:
    > I am having a very hard time trying to write a cgi script in perl.
    >
    > Whenever I change the code, and call it from my form, I usually
    > find results from an older version of the scrip, though it happens
    > inconistently. Obviously something is being cached somewhere.

    Are you possibly running the script under mod_perl?

    --
    Gunnar Hjalmarsson
    Gunnar Hjalmarsson, Aug 16, 2004

  3. Mark Simon

    Mark Simon Guest

    I am. Is this not a Good Thing ... ?

    Mark Simon, Aug 16, 2004
  4. Mark Simon wrote:
    > Gunnar Hjalmarsson wrote:
    >> Mark Simon wrote:
    >>> I am having a very hard time trying to write a cgi script in
    >>> perl.
    >>>
    >>> Whenever I change the code, and call it from my form, I usually
    >>> find results from an older version of the scrip, though it
    >>> happens inconistently. Obviously something is being cached
    >>> somewhere.

    >> Are you possibly running the script under mod_perl?

    > I am. Is this not a Good Thing ... ?

    Well, as long as you don't understand what mod_perl does (and your
    original post indicates that you don't), I suppose you'd better run
    the script as a plain CGI script.

    Of course, you can start learning about mod_perl:
    http://perl.apache.org/

    One way to ensure that code changes take effect when running programs
    under mod_perl is to restart the Apache server.

    --
    Gunnar Hjalmarsson
    Gunnar Hjalmarsson, Aug 16, 2004