perl CGI related: form post failure

Wenjie

Hello,

I am not sure it is a good question for the group(s):
I encountered a problem for my website form (method="post"):
people have a different ISP encountered text posting
problems when their text size is more than handreds of
characters. The phenomena is that the post keeps 'connecting
or whatever', then the browser reports page unavailable
errors.

I think it could be that name server of my ISP is slow?
Or my web server is slow? What could be tuned here to
resolve the problem?

Thanks for your help,
Wenjie