    reloading. Please help.
    Thanks

    ck
    ckck, Oct 7, 2008

  2. ckck wrote:
    > I have cgi script which is written in perl. The script contains text
    > field, radio group and submit button. And I like to add a button for
    > reloading. Please help.

    How?

    > Thanks

    You're welcome.

    Josef Möllers (Pinguinpfleger bei FSC)
    Josef Moellers, Oct 7, 2008

  3. ckck

    Tim Greer Guest

    ckck wrote:

    > I have cgi script which is written in perl. The script contains text
    > field, radio group and submit button. And I like to add a button for
    > reloading. Please help.
    > Thanks
    >
    > ck

    This doesn't sound like an actual Perl question. What do you mean by
    "reload"? Do you mean to reload the page, and if so, did you want to
    do this with something like JavaScript or were you talking about a
    submit button in CGI where it would load a new page, or something else?
    Tim Greer, Oct 7, 2008