Perl compiler for MAC and Linux?

Bill H

Does anyone know of any perl compilers that would create a stand alone
program for perl for the MAC and Linux? I have Perl2Exe for the PC but
haven't seen one for the MAC or Linux.

Thanks,

Bill H

Ben Morrow

Quoth Bill H said:
Does anyone know of any perl compilers that would create a stand alone
program for perl for the MAC and Linux? I have Perl2Exe for the PC but
haven't seen one for the MAC or Linux.

PAR will create standalone executables for Mac OS X and Linux. I don't
know if it works with Mac OS Classic, but you likely don't care.

Ben