    Any help and info will be very useful ?
    Cheers,
    Himal.

    Himal, Jul 9, 2003

  2. Himal

    Bart Lateur Guest

    Himal wrote:

    >What is the best way of doing code coverage in perl ?
    >What is the difference between Devel::Coverage and Devel::Cover ?
    >Any help and info will be very useful ?

    Check bian d foy's articles about this subject in DDJ. They can be read
    online, for free.

    <http://www.ddj.com/columns/perl/2001/>

    I don't know anything about Devel::Cover, but the last line on this
    slide:

    <http://homepage.hispeed.ch/pjcj/testing_and_code_coverage/slide066.html>

    doesn't make it look too good.

    OTOH, since then, the most recent version of this module has moved up a
    few notches. :)

    --
    Bart.

    Bart Lateur, Jul 9, 2003