    "sql0818n A timestamp conflict occurred sqlstate 51003"

    Are we suppose to rebuild perl DBI for db2 in ver 9.1

    , Jul 25, 2008

  2. J. Gleixner Guest

    wrote:
    > Our perl DBI is built on DB2 8.2. It runs fine on 8.2
    >
    > However it does not run on 9.1. After the connect to the database, at the first
    > SQL it gives this error
    >
    > "sql0818n A timestamp conflict occurred sqlstate 51003"
    >
    > Are we suppose to rebuild perl DBI for db2 in ver 9.1

    I don't use DB2, however spending a couple of minutes searching
    the Internet for that error seems to point to a db2stats.bnd
    problem.

    Cause
    The db2stats.bnd package is not bound after fix pack installations.

    And may sites list how to update it.

    It probably wouldn't hurt to rebuild DBD with the new 9.1 libraries.

    J. Gleixner, Jul 25, 2008

    On Jul 25, 10:47 am, wrote:
    > Our perl DBI is built on DB2 8.2. It runs fine on 8.2
    >
    > However it does not run on 9.1. After the connect to the database, at thefirst
    > SQL it gives this error
    >
    > "sql0818n A timestamp conflict occurred sqlstate 51003"
    >
    > Are we suppose to rebuild perl DBI for db2 in ver 9.1

    This should be fixed after you bind these:

    db2 CONNECT TO MYDB
    db2 BIND $HOME/sqllib/bnd/@db2ubind.lst BLOCKING ALL GRANT PUBLIC
    db2 BIND $HOME/sqllib/bnd/@db2cli.lst BLOCKING ALL GRANT PUBLIC
    db2 BIND $HOME/sqllib/bnd/db2schema.bnd BLOCKING ALL GRANT PUBLIC
    db2rbind MYDB all /l $HOME/MYDB.log

    , Jul 25, 2008