perl dbi built on DB2 8.2 does not run on 9.1

dcruncher4

Our perl DBI is built on DB2 8.2. It runs fine on 8.2

However it does not run on 9.1. After the connect to the database, at the first
SQL it gives this error

"sql0818n A timestamp conflict occurred sqlstate 51003"

Are we suppose to rebuild perl DBI for db2 in ver 9.1

J. Gleixner

Our perl DBI is built on DB2 8.2. It runs fine on 8.2

However it does not run on 9.1. After the connect to the database, at the first
SQL it gives this error

"sql0818n A timestamp conflict occurred sqlstate 51003"

Are we suppose to rebuild perl DBI for db2 in ver 9.1

I don't use DB2, however spending a couple of minutes searching
the Internet for that error seems to point to a db2stats.bnd
problem.

Cause
The db2stats.bnd package is not bound after fix pack installations.

And may sites list how to update it.

It probably wouldn't hurt to rebuild DBD with the new 9.1 libraries.

bwmiller16

Our perl DBI is built on DB2 8.2. It runs fine on 8.2

However it does not run on 9.1. After the connect to the database, at thefirst
SQL it gives this error

"sql0818n A timestamp conflict occurred sqlstate 51003"

Are we suppose to rebuild perl DBI for db2 in ver 9.1

This should be fixed after you bind these:

db2 CONNECT TO MYDB
db2 BIND $HOME/sqllib/bnd/@db2ubind.lst BLOCKING ALL GRANT PUBLIC
db2 BIND $HOME/sqllib/bnd/@db2cli.lst BLOCKING ALL GRANT PUBLIC
db2 BIND $HOME/sqllib/bnd/db2schema.bnd BLOCKING ALL GRANT PUBLIC
db2rbind MYDB all /l $HOME/MYDB.log