perl dev kit - perlrt.dll

Paul Masquelier

Hello,

I am trying out perldevkit from activestate.
When converting perl modules to dotnet assemblies, apparently some
dll's are required when you put these assemblies on a pc without perl
: perl58.dll, perlnh.dll and perlrt.dll. I cannot find perlrt.dll !
Does anyone know where I can find this dll ??
Thanks for any help,

Paul

A. Sinan Unur

(e-mail address removed) (Paul Masquelier) wrote in
Hello,

I am trying out perldevkit from activestate.
When converting perl modules to dotnet assemblies, apparently some
dll's are required when you put these assemblies on a pc without perl
: perl58.dll, perlnh.dll and perlrt.dll. I cannot find perlrt.dll !
Does anyone know where I can find this dll ??

Why not ask ActiveState?

Sinan.

Sisyphus

Paul said:
Hello,

I am trying out perldevkit from activestate.
When converting perl modules to dotnet assemblies, apparently some
dll's are required when you put these assemblies on a pc without perl
: perl58.dll, perlnh.dll and perlrt.dll. I cannot find perlrt.dll !
Does anyone know where I can find this dll ??
Thanks for any help,

Paul

Googled for 'perlrt.dll'. First link it turned up:
http://aspn.activestate.com/ASPN/Mail/Message/perl.net/2020572

Cheers,
Rob