    Thank you all for your time/attention.

    --

    Chad

    Chad Columbus, Dec 27, 2004

  2. Chad Columbus

    Paul Lalli Guest

    "Chad Columbus" <> wrote in message
    news:_8Xzd.17621$Cl3.2457@fed1read03...
    > Hi all,
    > I am pretty sure I should not be posting this here

    Correct.

    > Please don't blast me.

    Please don't say "I shouldn't do this" and then do it anyway.

    > If there is another free way to touch as large a group as this please

    let me
    > know.

    web: http://jobs.perl.org
    usenet: perl.jobs

    Paul Lalli, Dec 27, 2004

  3. Chad Columbus <> wrote:

    > I am pretty sure I should not be posting this here,

    You are correct.

    > Please don't blast me.

    Don't do wrong things if you don't want to be taken to task
    for doing wrong things.

    http://jobs.perl.org

    --
    Tad McClellan SGML consulting
    Perl programming

    Tad McClellan, Dec 28, 2004
  4. On 2004-12-27, Chad Columbus <> wrote:

    > I am pretty sure I should not be posting this here

    Give that person a kewpie doll!

    Longstanding Usenet tradition dictates that such postings go into
    groups with names that contain "jobs", like "misc.jobs.offered", not
    technical discussion groups like the ones to which you posted.

    Had you read and understood the Usenet user manual posted frequently to
    "news.announce.newusers", you might have already known this. :) (If
    n.a.n is quieter than it should be, the relevent FAQs are available at
    http://www.faqs.org/faqs/by-newsgroup/news/news.announce.newusers.html)
    Another good source of information on how Usenet functions is
    news.newusers.questions (information from which is also available at
    http://www.geocities.com/nnqweb/).

    Please do not explain your posting by saying "but I saw other job
    postings here". Just because one person jumps off a bridge, doesn't
    mean everyone does. Those postings are also in error, and I've
    probably already notified them as well.

    If you have questions about this policy, take it up with the news
    administrators in the newsgroup news.admin.misc.

    http://jobs.perl.org may be of more use to you

    Yours for a better usenet,

    dha

    I believe myself to be the daughter of a one-eyed space robot named
    Malcolm. -Fallon Young, http://www.bobbins.org/d/20000915.html

    David H. Adler, Dec 28, 2004