Perl Developer Opportunity at Top-Tier Investment Bank - Chicago

FD@Navistaff

Frank Deluccia with Navistaff. I am currently recruiting on a great
junior developer opportunity with one of my clients, a top-tier
Investment Bank in Chicago. Would you or anyone you know be interested?

Thanks, Frank

Frank Deluccia
Recruiting Intern
NAVISTAFF, inc.

Ph: 908.273.6960 x100
Fax: 908.273.6940
Web: www.navistaff.com

View our open positions at: www.bullmarketIT.com

Jr. Developer
Chicago, Illinois, US

Minimum Requirements:

· Working knowledge of Perl essential
· Knowledge of Python and Java beneficial
· Experience of full software development lifecycle
· Computer Science orientated degree

Job Description:

The successful applicant should have a background in software
development. They should have a general understanding in software
lifecycles and network technology. The successful applicant will be
working in a small quite unique geographically dispersed global team,
their primary responsibility will be in supporting service delivery
requirements and scripts. The applicant should be fairly comfortable
working with people whom they may never physically meet. The successful
applicant should be willing and enthusiastic to learn new concepts,
technologies an methodologies. They must be able to work well in a team
as well as alone. A working knowledge of Perl is essential, working
knowledge of Python and Java is beneficial. The applicant should work
well under pressure.

Frank Deluccia
Recruiting Intern
NAVISTAFF, inc.

Ph: 908.273.6960 x100
Fax: 908.273.6940
Web: www.navistaff.com

View our open positions at: www.bullmarketIT.com

Paul Lalli

FD@Navistaff said:
Frank Deluccia with Navistaff. I am currently recruiting on a great
junior developer opportunity with one of my clients, a top-tier
Investment Bank in Chicago. Would you or anyone you know be interested?

I'm willing to bet a top-tier-anything would be most upset to learn
that they're recruiters are spamming newsgroups that have nothing to do
with jobs, thus tarnishing their reputation.

Or at least, they should be.

David H. Adler

I am currently recruiting on a great

You have posted a job posting or a resume in a technical group.

Longstanding Usenet tradition dictates that such postings go into
groups with names that contain "jobs", like "misc.jobs.offered", not
technical discussion groups like the ones to which you posted.

Had you read and understood the Usenet user manual posted frequently to
"news.announce.newusers", you might have already known this. :) (If
n.a.n is quieter than it should be, the relevent FAQs are available at
http://www.faqs.org/faqs/by-newsgroup/news/news.announce.newusers.html)
Another good source of information on how Usenet functions is
news.newusers.questions (information from which is also available at
http://www.geocities.com/nnqweb/).

Please do not explain your posting by saying "but I saw other job
postings here". Just because one person jumps off a bridge, doesn't
mean everyone does. Those postings are also in error, and I've
probably already notified them as well.

If you have questions about this policy, take it up with the news
administrators in the newsgroup news.admin.misc.

http://jobs.perl.org may be of more use to you

Yours for a better usenet,

dha