Perl Developer Position - AT&T,Chicago or Raleigh, 22 months contract

Discussion in 'Perl Misc' started by Siva, Oct 26, 2006.

  1. Siva

    Siva Guest

    I currently have 22 month contract position with AT&T in Raleigh.
    Please let me know if you would be interested. If you are, send me a
    copy of your resume or contact me at 630-364-4117,

    Development position supporting internal and external at&t customers.
    Candidate will work in the Chicago or Raleigh area supporting
    development efforts. The candidate needs to be self motivated with the
    ability to meet deadlines and adapt to rapid change

    Skill Experience Need
    1) Perl Expert Required
    2) Perl-CGI Expert Required
    3) Python Expert Required
    4) Apache troubleshooting Expert Required

    HTML
    Strong SQL experience
    Database Development experience (Oracle a plus)
    PHP
    Java
    _Java Script

    --