Perl Developer

Aqil

Hi Partner,
Hope you are doing well!
Please let me know if you have any available consultant for the below position.

Job Title: Perl Developer
Location: Newark, CA and and/or Maiden, NC 2-3 days per week (some travel might be required between the 2)
Duration: 6 months plus
Required Skills:
• At least 6-7 years of working experience as Perl Developer
• Strong Experience with Systems automation and Integration of software with existing systems
• Good Experience in Designing, coding, and debugging applications
• Good experience in Software testing and quality assurance
• Strong Web development experience in (JavaScript, ExtJS, JSON, Web services, Apache, Tomcat, etc)
• Experience with Relational DB design, development, and administration (MySQL, Oracle, SQLite, etc.)
• Experience with Unix/Linux software development and administration
Preferred Skills:
Networking and Network Management experience is preferred (with CCNA, CCNP and/or working Cisco experience a big plus)
Java/J2EE Experience preferred
Strong presentation skills and track record with customer/stakeholder requirements analysis and systems design

With Regards
Mohammed Aqil
732-640-1209
(e-mail address removed)