    Thanks in advance
    Greetings
    -matthew

    matthew, Aug 13, 2004

  2. matthew

    Guest

    matthew <> writes:

    > Do You where can I find such documentation in info format ?

    http://search.cpan.org/~mjaeg/perl-info.5.004_1/
    it's already 7 years old, though

    most supreme Perl Gurus like Christiansen are Emacs haters
    and thus don't approve of info file documentation.

    Klaus Schilling

    , Aug 13, 2004

  3. matthew

    Joe Smith Guest

    Joe Smith, Aug 13, 2004
  4. matthew

    Uri Guttman Guest

    m> Do You where can I find such documentation in info format ?

    have you searched cpan? there are a wide range of pod converter modules
    and i bet texinfo is among them. then you just convert it yourself and
    you have it the way you like it.

    uri

    Uri Guttman, Aug 13, 2004