Perl Errors

Discussion in 'Perl Misc' started by salehh229, Mar 31, 2010.

  1. salehh229

    salehh229 Guest

    I was running a perl script to generate a makefile and run into the
    following errors:

    Can't locate Getopt/Std.pm in @INC (@INC contains: C:\Program Files
    \TeXLive\xemtex\perl\lib C:\Program Files\TeXLive\xemtex\perl\site
    \lib .) at hjmkmf.pl line 32.
    BEGIN failed--compilation aborted at hjmkmf.pl line 32.

    I am working on windows xp with mingw and Tex/Latex by FPTex.
    Any pointers on fixing the problem will be appreciated.

    Please reply to

    Thank you.

    salehh229, Mar 31, 2010

  2. salehh229 <> wrote:
    >I was running a perl script to generate a makefile and run into the
    >following errors:
    >
    >Can't locate Getopt/Std.pm in @INC (@INC contains: C:\Program Files
    >\TeXLive\xemtex\perl\lib C:\Program Files\TeXLive\xemtex\perl\site
    >\lib .) at hjmkmf.pl line 32.

    @INC is missing the pathes to your standard Perl libraries.
    I would reinstall your whole Perl system, who knows what else is broken
    with that installation.

    >Please reply to

    If you can post here you can read here.

    jue