    suggestions.

    Cheers,

    Ross-c
    Ross Clement, Feb 13, 2004

  2. Ross Clement wrote:
    > Hi. I'm going to add a lecture on XML processing in Perl to my
    > (university) Perl course. I was just wondering if anyone would like to
    > recommend their favourite modules and libraries for XML. I assure
    > people that I'm not as lazy as I sound, and will be surveying the
    > libraries myself, but will probably not consider everything. No
    > guarantees that I'll cover what people recommend (there being only
    > limited time in a single lecture), but I would appreciate any
    > suggestions.

    You can have a look at those:

    The perl-XML FAQ: http://perl-xml.sourceforge.net/faq/
    Kip Hampton's column on XML.com: http://www.xml.com/pub/au/83
    The "Ways to Rome" series: http://xmltwig.com/article/index_wtr.html

    And of course you can guess what my favourite module is from my .sig ;--)

    --
    Michel Rodriguez
    Perl & XML
    Michel Rodriguez, Feb 13, 2004

  3. Ross Clement

    Ross Clement Guest

    Michel Rodriguez <> wrote in message news:<c0j3lq$e2o$>...
    > Ross Clement wrote:
    > > Hi. I'm going to add a lecture on XML processing in Perl to my
    > > (university) Perl course. I was just wondering if anyone would like to
    > > recommend their favourite modules and libraries for XML. I assure

    > You can have a look at those:

    [deletia]
    > And of course you can guess what my favourite module is from my .sig ;--)

    Thanks very much. Unfortunately I was side-tracked when I was planning
    to search for modules, and couldn't return for a while. Given that
    you've given me (now that I'm searching) all the right ones, you have
    done all my research for me. I'll try to include xmltwig in my notes
    :)

    Cheers,

    Ross-c
    Ross Clement, Feb 25, 2004