    --
    Bumble
    http://bumble.rumble.at
    Bumble, Feb 17, 2004

  2. Bumble

    Ben Morrow Guest

    "Bumble" <> wrote:
    > Hi, I'm looking to construct a graph using Perl, to be displayed on a HTML
    > page, is this possible? Is there a module? I've been looking at some but a
    > little confused? Any examples about?

    Try GD::Graph from CPAN.

    Ben

    From the liver of a friend of yours. / Excuse the arrow but I have no spoon.
    /Alcestis/) [ flame, and falls out of sight. ]
    Ben Morrow, Feb 17, 2004

  3. Bumble

    Bumble Guest

    Ben Morrow wrote:
    > "Bumble" <> wrote:
    >> Hi, I'm looking to construct a graph using Perl, to be displayed on
    >> a HTML page, is this possible? Is there a module? I've been looking
    >> at some but a little confused? Any examples about?

    > Try GD::Graph from CPAN.
    >
    > Ben

    Ta... Now a silly question, how do I actually use that module or those
    modules? Do I need to install it somewhere (on my PC and the server it'll be
    run from)? And if so where?

    --
    Bumble
    http://bumble.rumble.at