Perl in the comics

Discussion in 'Perl Misc' started by snappingturtle, Feb 8, 2007.

  1. snappingturtle, Feb 8, 2007

  2. snappingturtle

    yuanlii Guest

    Really funny, thank you for sharing:)

    Yuan

    yuanlii, Feb 9, 2007

  3. On Fri, 09 Feb 2007 00:57:06 -0800, yuanlii wrote:

    > On Feb 9, 3:05 am, "snappingturtle" <> wrote:
    >> This comic is going up on my cubicle wall:
    >>
    >> http://www.xkcd.com/c208.html
    >>
    >> Perl saves the day!

    > Really funny, thank you for sharing:)
    >
    > Yuan

    Worth taking a while to skim the archive ... there are some laugh out loud
    ones there ... more so if you have studied maths at a high level.

    --
    "I want peace on Earth and goodwill toward men."
    "We're the United States Government. We don't do that sort of thing."
    Richard Gration, Feb 9, 2007
  4. snappingturtle

    Ted Zlatanov Guest

    On Fri, 09 Feb 2007 17:04:05 GMT Richard Gration <> wrote:

    RG> On Fri, 09 Feb 2007 00:57:06 -0800, yuanlii wrote:
    >> On Feb 9, 3:05 am, "snappingturtle" <> wrote:
    >>> This comic is going up on my cubicle wall:
    >>>
    >>> http://www.xkcd.com/c208.html

    RG> Worth taking a while to skim the archive ... there are some laugh out loud
    RG> ones there ... more so if you have studied maths at a high level.

    I only ever studied math at sea level, so it didn't work for me.

    Ted
    Ted Zlatanov, Feb 12, 2007