    Who knows any IRC servers and chanels for help with perl scripts and
    exactly XML::Simle, I have serious problem but I'm not a programist,
    but I think that for professionals it will be very simle
    sow, Jul 23, 2007

  2. sow

    J. Gleixner Guest

    sow wrote:
    > Hi
    > Who knows any IRC servers and chanels for help with perl scripts and
    > exactly XML::Simle, I have serious problem but I'm not a programist,
    > but I think that for professionals it will be very simle

    Why not read the FAQ for this newsgroup and post a minimal script
    showing your issue?
    J. Gleixner, Jul 23, 2007

  3. sow

    sow Guest

    I did it 22 of July title - In deep complex XML, but nobody know sense
    answer but I need to solve my problem quickly, if you are good in
    XML::Simple please inform me I send you original xml file and my
    script
    sow, Jul 23, 2007
  4. sow <> wrote:
    > I did it 22 of July title - In deep complex XML, but nobody know sense
    > answer but I need to solve my problem quickly, if you are good in
    > XML::Simple please inform me I send you original xml file and my
    > script

    Looks to me like it was indicated where the problems were with the
    script you posted, but if it's a rush job (and since people here
    answer questions voluntarily at their leisure) you might try
    something like http://www.contractedwork.com/

    --
    Brian Blackmore
    blb8 at po dot cwru dot edu