    Thanks!
    'cid 'ooh

    , Feb 1, 2006

  2. Keith Keller Guest

    On 2006-02-01, <> wrote:

    > Majordomo/Majorcool looks nice, but my host can't run Majordomo.

    Why not? The limitations that preclude majordomo may also preclude you
    writing (or using) your own code on this server.

    > So I
    > plan to write one myself. Are there any 'gotchas' I should look out
    > for? It seems like there might be many. Better yet, is anyone
    > familiar with a open source script to do this?

    Check freshmeat. GNU Mailman is popular (though Python, so offtopic[0]).
    I would strongly recommend against writing your own unless you have
    investigated many other options and found them somehow lacking.

    --keith

    [0] well, more offtopic than the OP's post, anyway

    --
    -francisco.ca.us
    (try just my userid to email me)

    Keith Keller, Feb 1, 2006