Perl matrix library

Doan Son

Dear all,

I am finding a libraries written in Perl for matrix computation like Matlab.
I know PDL is good, but any other choices ??

Thank you in advance

Doan

Peter J. Acklam

Doan Son said:
I am finding a libraries written in Perl for matrix computation
like Matlab. I know PDL is good, but any other choices ??

There is a Math::Matrix and a Math::MatrixReal module, but neither
have the flexibility of MATLAB.

These days I am working on a class of matrices of Math::BigFloat
elements for arbitrary precision matrices, but it's not yet mature
enough for CPAN.

Peter