    hosuekeep their home directory.

    Thanks
    ldd.

    ddl, May 31, 2004

  2. "ddl" <> wrote in message news:c9e8lo$dnm$...
    > Hi all,
    >
    > Does anyone know of any Perl module for programming Windows 2000 server
    > quota ? I need to write a script which I can plug into task scheduler and
    > run every weekly. It will check if the users' quota entries has exceeded a
    > certain amount and then send an email to that user so that they can
    > hosuekeep their home directory.
    >
    > Thanks
    > ldd.

    Win32-OLE should do fine:

    ------------ snip ---------------
    use Win32::OLE;
    my $Obj = Win32::OLE->new('Microsoft.DiskQuota',
    \&OleQuit) || die("could not create Obj\n");
    ------------ unsnip -------------------------

    If you need help with the object model for DiskQuota,
    try my Win32 custom Object Browser, called TLViewer

    http://mysite.verizon.net/res1ur2j/ (TLViewer link left side)

    Further, see this article
    http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;297835

    I've never scripted this in anyway, so take pride in being
    a pioneer (whether you find success or failure).

    hth,
    Mark Pryor

    gnu valued customer, May 31, 2004