    please let me know to know why compilation aborts and how it can be
    solved....

    -Mani

    Mani, Jun 28, 2006

  2. Mani

    John Bokma Guest

    "Mani" <> wrote:

    > Hi,
    >
    > while trying to run a perl script, in windows machine,
    > i get the following error,
    >
    > cant locate /<location>.pm in @INC (@INC contains c:/perl/lib
    > C:/Perl/site/lib
    > begin failed --compilation aborted
    >
    > please let me know to know why compilation aborts and how it can be
    > solved....

    What is <location>.pm?

    *Always* copy the *exact* message you get.

    --
    John Bokma Freelance software developer
    &

    John Bokma, Jun 28, 2006

  3. Mani

    Paul Lalli Guest

    Mani wrote:
    > Hi,
    >
    > while trying to run a perl script, in windows machine,
    > i get the following error,
    >
    > cant locate /<location>.pm in @INC (@INC contains c:/perl/lib
    > C:/Perl/site/lib
    > begin failed --compilation aborted
    >
    > please let me know to know why compilation aborts

    Because your code (or some code that your code uses) includes the line:
    use <location>;
    but <location>.pm does not exist in any directory that Perl searches
    for modules.

    >and how it can be solved....

    By either fixing the typo you made in "<location>", or by successfully
    downloading and installing the <location> module, or by removing the
    "use <location>;" line from your code if it's not necessary.

    Paul Lalli

    Paul Lalli, Jun 28, 2006