perl print form without linefeeds

lratzan

Hello:

We need the following output to appear across a single line, not two
lines.
If the first line is a functional print, how do we remove the
linefeed?

h3, ("Update your address"),
a({-href=>http://www.umdnj.edu},"click here"),

Please respond to Lee Ratzan ([email protected])

Thank you

Brian McCauley

Hello:

We need the following output to appear across a single line, not two
lines.

What do you mean by "output to appear"? Do you mean when rendered via
a graphical HTML renderer?
If the first line is a functional print,

What do you mean by "a functional print".
how do we remove the linefeed?

What linefeed?
h3, ("Update your address"),
a({-href=>http://www.umdnj.edu},"click here"),

Please show us real code. This is particularly important if your
English is limited.
Please respond to Lee Ratzan ([email protected])

Post to Usenet, read on Usenet.

BTW: I'm guessing your real problem has not the slightest thing to do
with Perl but is actually a pure HTML problem.

I'm gessing that you don't realise that In HTML H3 is a block-level
element. In a CSS aware browser you can override this by giving the H3
element a style attribute "display: inline" but I would consider this
very ugly.