Perl Programmers Needed 4-6 month contract position

Discussion in 'Perl Misc' started by Brigitte, Jun 24, 2004.

  1. Brigitte

    Brigitte Guest

    Hello,

    We are staffing multiple Web Developer positions in the Seattle, WA
    area. My client is looking for consultants with experience in Perl
    programming and Object Oriented design. Experience with Mason is
    highly desired, however, not required. This is for a four to six
    month contract assignment.

    We are prepared to offer a lucrative compensation (either W-2 hourly
    or subcontractor opportunities) and benefits package to those who join
    our team. I would appreciate it if you would contact me. My toll free
    number is listed below along with my e-mail address. You might also
    want to check out our employment portal @ www.modisit.com.

    If you are not able to pursue opportunities at this time, please
    respond with your expected date of availability, your compensation
    requirements and any other information you feel would be of benefit in
    screening opportunities for you. Please include a current copy of your
    resume. I would also appreciate you forwarding this message to any
    professional associates that you feel may be open to considering other
    opportunities.

    Warmest Regards,

    Brigitte Wenzel
    Resource Development Manager
    Modis
    5000 Executive Parkway, Suite 390
    San Ramon, CA 94583
    (925)328-1903 x17
    (925)328-1993 fax
    (800)244-0477

    www.modisit.com

    Brigitte, Jun 24, 2004

  2. On 2004-06-24, Brigitte <> wrote:

    > My client is looking for consultants with experience in Perl

    You have posted a job posting or a resume in a technical group.

    Longstanding Usenet tradition dictates that such postings go into
    groups with names that contain "jobs", like "misc.jobs.offered", not
    technical discussion groups like the ones to which you posted.

    Had you read and understood the Usenet user manual posted frequently to
    "news.announce.newusers", you might have already known this. :) (If
    n.a.n is quieter than it should be, the relevent FAQs are available at
    http://www.faqs.org/faqs/by-newsgroup/news/news.announce.newusers.html)
    Another good source of information on how Usenet functions is
    news.newusers.questions (information from which is also available at
    http://www.geocities.com/nnqweb/).

    Please do not explain your posting by saying "but I saw other job
    postings here". Just because one person jumps off a bridge, doesn't
    mean everyone does. Those postings are also in error, and I've
    probably already notified them as well.

    If you have questions about this policy, take it up with the news
    administrators in the newsgroup news.admin.misc.

    http://jobs.perl.org may be of more use to you

    Yours for a better usenet,

    dha

    "...for all you know we're a bunch of malcontents who couldn't get
    sci.corned-beef, and are going to reject all the submitted articles
    that aren't about corned beef." - Mark-Jason Dominus

    David H. Adler, Jun 25, 2004