perl programming language

Ralph Malph

Wow, this is really funny!
A person offering professional services on a
web page that looks like it was designed by a 5th
grade multimedia class!
I haven't seen such a funny juxtaposition of claimed skill
and piss poor presentation since www.sysarch.com!

Uri Guttman

RM> Wow, this is really funny!
RM> A person offering professional services on a
RM> web page that looks like it was designed by a 5th
RM> grade multimedia class!
RM> I haven't seen such a funny juxtaposition of claimed skill
RM> and piss poor presentation since www.sysarch.com!

speak for yourself. your posting here is as stupid as your perl code. a
double winner! and since when do presentation skills need to be matched
with development skills? ever heard of designers vs hackers? no, you
wouldn't have the brain power to realize those skills aren't always in
the same person. you lack all sorts of skills so you must be perfectly
balanced. do you weigh as much as a duck?

uri