    http://www.thevoid1.net -- this is my new programming language written
    in perl, the completed version will be posted there some point...

    -Robin

    Robin, Aug 7, 2010

  2. Robin

    Ralph Malph Guest

    Wow, this is really funny!
    A person offering professional services on a
    web page that looks like it was designed by a 5th
    grade multimedia class!
    I haven't seen such a funny juxtaposition of claimed skill
    and piss poor presentation since www.sysarch.com!

    Ralph Malph, Aug 10, 2010

  3. Robin

    Uri Guttman Guest

    RM> Wow, this is really funny!
    RM> A person offering professional services on a
    RM> web page that looks like it was designed by a 5th
    RM> grade multimedia class!
    RM> I haven't seen such a funny juxtaposition of claimed skill
    RM> and piss poor presentation since www.sysarch.com!

    speak for yourself. your posting here is as stupid as your perl code. a
    double winner! and since when do presentation skills need to be matched
    with development skills? ever heard of designers vs hackers? no, you
    wouldn't have the brain power to realize those skills aren't always in
    the same person. you lack all sorts of skills so you must be perfectly
    balanced. do you weigh as much as a duck?

    uri

    Uri Guttman, Aug 10, 2010