Perl script to convert VC project files to Makefiles

Dave

Does anyone know of an existing Perl script that is capable of parsing
Micro$oft's VC workspace/project (e.g., .dsw, .dsp, .sln,
..vcproj, etc.) files and generating nmake-compatible Makefiles? I have
the free VS.NET 2003 command-line tools with optimizing C/C++ compiler
on my Windows machine, along with the SDK headers. However, often
authors will distribute their source code with the IDE project files and
autoconf scripts for *nix/cygwin.

Dave