    Hope someone has done this :)
    --

    James (Ukjay)
    PhEaSaNt PLuCKeR, Oct 30, 2005

  2. PhEaSaNt PLuCKeR

    Guest

    "PhEaSaNt PLuCKeR" <> wrote:
    > Hello,
    >
    > Can anyone advise me how to pass data from one script to another script?

    There are lots of ways. The best is often not to do it in the first place.

    > The first script monitors data, and I want to pass parameters to that
    > running script.

    Since the first script is already monitoring data, why not have it monitor
    whatever data it is you want passed into it in addition to monitoring
    whatever data it is currently monitoring?

    > A simple solution would be nice, but will I need to look into DDE, or
    > Threads?

    I don't know what DDE is.

    > Hope someone has done this :)

    All the time. The devil is in the details.

    Xho

    Usenet Newsgroup Service $9.95/Month 30GB
    , Oct 30, 2005