perl session modules

rsennat

whats the difference between session.pm, cgi::session and
apache::session modules. any info on how to use apache::session module,
would be useful.

thanks
senthil

Mark Clements

whats the difference between session.pm, cgi::session and
apache::session modules. any info on how to use apache::session module,
would be useful.

thanks
senthil
perldoc Apache::Session
perldoc CGI::Session

might be a start.

Mark

xhoster

whats the difference between session.pm, cgi::session and
apache::session modules.

session.pm is a file. Anyone can make a file named session.pm, and put
whatever they want into it.

cgi::session is probably a mispelling for CGI::Session.

apache::session is probably a mispelling for Apache::Session.

The main different to me is that CGI::Session is installed on my main
machine, and Apache::Session is not.
any info on how to use apache::session module,
would be useful.

The docs have useful info on how to use it. Do you have specific
questions?

Xho