    thanks
    senthil
    , Sep 9, 2005

  2. wrote:
    > whats the difference between session.pm, cgi::session and
    > apache::session modules. any info on how to use apache::session module,
    > would be useful.
    >
    > thanks
    > senthil

    perldoc Apache::Session
    perldoc CGI::Session

    might be a start.

    Mark
    Mark Clements, Sep 9, 2005

    wrote:
    > whats the difference between session.pm, cgi::session and
    > apache::session modules.

    session.pm is a file. Anyone can make a file named session.pm, and put
    whatever they want into it.

    cgi::session is probably a mispelling for CGI::Session.

    apache::session is probably a mispelling for Apache::Session.

    The main different to me is that CGI::Session is installed on my main
    machine, and Apache::Session is not.

    > any info on how to use apache::session module,
    > would be useful.

    The docs have useful info on how to use it. Do you have specific
    questions?

    Xho

    Usenet Newsgroup Service $9.95/Month 30GB
    , Sep 9, 2005