    I'm looking for a free Perl Shopping Cart script. It needs to run on a
    Unix/Linux server. Freeware, shareware would be fine.

    George
    GeorgeF, May 21, 2005

  2. GeorgeF

    James T Guest

    On Sat, 21 May 2005 16:09:34 +0000, GeorgeF wrote:

    > I'm looking for a free Perl Shopping Cart script. It needs to run on a
    > Unix/Linux server. Freeware, shareware would be fine.
    >
    > George

    If you are looking for an advanced, free, open source, Perl based shopping
    cart solution, I would recommend looking at AgoraCart (www.agoracart.com).

    If you however have PHP, you can also consider osCommerce
    (www.oscommerce.com), ZenCart (www.zencart.com) or CRE Loaded
    (www.creloaded.com) as other free, open source alternatives.
    James T, May 22, 2005