    --Peter
    peterkayatwork (at) yahoo.com

    , Sep 12, 2005

  2. On Mon, 12 Sep 2005 15:40:00 -0700, peterkayatwork wrote:

    > I can't connect to search.cpan.org.
    >
    > And the nntp.perl.org news servers aren't responding to me.
    >
    > Am I alone in the world with these problems?
    >
    > Anyone know what's up?

    There is/was a huge power outage in Los Angeles. One guess where
    search.cpan.org and nntp.perl.org are hosted.

    ;)

    --
    Benjamin Franz

    Benjamin Franz, Sep 13, 2005

  3. Hal Vaughan Guest

    wrote:

    > I can't connect to search.cpan.org.

    I've had a number of times where I can't get to cpan. It usually seems to
    be late in the night (Eastern Time Zone, U.S.), but it always seems to work
    okay the next day.

    Hal

    Hal Vaughan, Sep 13, 2005