    #[Bla,bla,bla...]
    }

    ../Anders
    Anders Christensen, Apr 1, 2004

  2. [ DO NOT MULTI-POST!!

    I just answered your question in alt.perl, since I didn't know that
    you had posted in comp.lang.perl.misc as well and that Bernard already
    had answered.

    That's rude! Behave yourself!! ]

    --
    Gunnar Hjalmarsson
    Gunnar Hjalmarsson, Apr 1, 2004

  3. Hi Gunnar,
    I'm sorry about that! :-/
    Thank you very much for your answer.
    ../Anders
    Anders Christensen, Apr 1, 2004
  4. Anders Christensen wrote:
    > Hi Gunnar,
    > I'm sorry about that! :-/
    > Thank you very much for your answer.

    Okay...

    That's a netiquette thing. Now you know when you post to Usenet next
    time. ;-)

    --
    Gunnar Hjalmarsson
    Gunnar Hjalmarsson, Apr 1, 2004